Tennis & Padel
The Cervo Tennis Club was founded in 1975 in the heart of Porto Cervo by the will of Prince Aga Khan as a center of sport and aggregation for the Costa Smeralda visitors.
At first the sports center consisted in 7 tennis courts managed by Nicola Pietrangeli, considered the greatest Italian tennis player ever and No. 3 in the world in singles both in 1959 and 1960. The club was expanded in 1982 and welcomed on its courts princes, magnates and prominent public figures.
Today the Cervo Tennis Club offers 4 tennis courts (3 Hard Courts, 1 Carpet renewed in 2017), 1 padel court, large outdoor swimming pool, Sheraton Fitness gym with Technogym equipment, Changing rooms with armored lockers and a large meeting room.